Sunday, February 1, 2009

what you've all been waiting for... sort of

So I thought I better post something on here to let you all know that we are still alive, even though school may be draining our energy. Everything is going really well this semester. School was getting busy so we decided to take a break and go to Virginia to visit family. Even though we took a break, school didn't so we are busier than before, but it was worth all the fun we had while we were gone. 

I swear that I will write more frequently (my goal is to not wait two months to write another post) to tell you all what is going on in our lives! 

Oh yeah, so there are at least twelve couples in our ward that are pregnant... kind of feel the pressure to make it thirteen :)
Maren

3 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

I hope you don't give in to peer pressure! (Even the kind that comes from Mom and Dad!) I can't imagine having a baby and going to school at the same time. Yikes!

bob said...

yay! a new post! i'm glad all is well with you guys. don't worry about pressure, there's tons to go around. i was sick last week and bobby told dad i was pregnant. argh! all in due time...
maggie

Anonymous said...

Hey, Annie!!! There's no pressure from me. I hope Maren and Dave hold fast and follow their own timetable. Maren, do this when the Lord tells you it is time - not the ward!!!

We love you!