Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cloud Gazing

I would like to say that we saw this the other day, but really we saw it all the way back in August. We were driving up to Bear Lake for the Fife family reunion when all of a sudden Dave and I saw this crazy looking cloud. Usually when people see something in a cloud it is very abstract, but this was completely opposite from that. This cloud looks exactly like one of those cartoon devils, you know the one with horns, hooked nose, and a pointy beard? Yeah, this is exactly like that. Can you see it?

4 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

Yes, I see it. But I confess I wouldn't have seen it until you told me what it was. I'm glad you've finally posted something :)

bob said...

i couldn't tell for the life of me and then i look again and laughed out loud. love you guys.
maggie

Anonymous said...

It does! I am glad there is something new on your blog. I like your background, too. Gives us more news (like Dave's good news)!
Love you both!

Mom said...

I like your new background for your blog. But even more, I would love some pictures and stories!