Friday, September 6, 2013

UPGRADE!

I know, I know. It has been months since I updated the blog. In my defense we have a super old laptop where we upload all of the pictures, but it takes 30 minutes to get online so by the time the pictures were uploaded I wasn't in the mood to blog. This all changed on Saturday, well yesterday, depending on how you want to look at it. On Saturday we went to Best Buy and ordered a computer which came yesterday! In a matter of five minutes I uploaded all of our pictures and I'm ready to go. Instead of catching up on the last 6 months I thought I would just start fresh.

Here's a picture from when Grandma and Grandpa Somers were here a couple of weeks ago. 


Lisi was refusing to take her second nap. All she needed were some grandpa snuggles.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ah ah ah! BLOG UPDATE! Woohoo! Okay, now that I have that out of my system, I'm going to comment on your post. :)

Who doesn't love Grandpa snuggles? I love it! I wonder, though, who got the better nap: Lisi or Grandpa?